MAD.Mercenary Airsoft District Index du Forum
MAD.Mercenary Airsoft District
forum de la team MAD-Mercenary Airsoft District-

MAD.Mercenary Airsoft District Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Do Mobi Files Work On Kindle Fire ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MAD.Mercenary Airsoft District Index du Forum -> MAD.mercenary airsoft district -> Présentation de la team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
moramor

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Oct - 07:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Do Mobi Files Work On Kindle Fire Répondre en citant

Do Mobi Files Work On Kindle Fire > bit.ly/2dQ895A

Do Mobi Files Work On Kindle Fire, how to download pictures from facebook on nokia lumia

I,hope,this,blog,can,be,of,use,to,you.,Though,,,Im,,,loathe,,,to,,,buy,,,them,,,again.,,,5.,,,Reply,,Doreen,,F.,,Tech-Recipes:,,A,,Cookbook,,Full,,of,,Tech,,Tutorials,,Tech-Recipes:,,A,,Cookbook,,Full,,of,,Tech,,Tutorials,,Contact,,Us,,About,,Us,,Advertise,,Android,,Apple,,Windows,,Internet,,Database,,Programming,,Apps,,Kindle,,Fire:,,How,,to,,display,,.mobi,,files,,as,,books,,and,,not,,documents,,Posted,,January,,6,,,2012,,by,,Rob,,Rogers,,in,,Android,,At,,some,,point,,you,,will,,run,,into,,the,,situation,,where,,you,,have,,transferred,,an,,ebook,,in,,.mobi,,format,,to,,your,,Kindle,,Fire,,and,,it,,is,,displayed,,as,,a,,document,,instead,,of,,a,,book.,,Did,,,you,,,mean,,,?,,,Thank,,,you,,for,,,signing,,,up!,,,Google,,,.,,,(LogOut/Change),,,You,,,are,,,commenting,,,using,,,your,,,Twitter,,,account.,,,Rhonda,,I,,followed,,your,,instructions,,and,,converted,,the,,file,,without,,the,,PDOC,,tag,,and,,the,,book,,still,,goes,,to,,my,,Documents,,folder.,,Coming,from,experience,(and,other,users,would,agree),,this,program,is,safe,and,rather,useful,in,many,situations,concerning,e-books.,

A,,,little,,,frustrating,,,to,,,say,,,the,,,least!!,,,Thank,,,you,,,!,,,Reply,,,Mark,,,Jacobs,,,March,,,3,,,,2015,,,at,,,11:05,,,am,,,I,,,get,,,that,,,every,,,once,,,in,,,a,,,while.,,,If,,your,,book,,does,,not,,appear,,,double,,check,,that,,you,,waited,,for,,the,,book,,to,,fully,,copy,,to,,your,,Kindle's,,hard,,drive,,and,,double,,check,,that,,you,,chose,,the,,correct,,folder,,for,,the,,file,,format.,,JM,,,Reply,,,Leo,,,October,,,13,,,,2015,,,at,,,4:07,,,pm,,,My,,,first,,,reaction,,,would,,,be,,,connect,,,the,,,Kindle,,,to,,,your,,,PC,,,with,,,a,,,USB,,,cable,,,,and,,,then,,,use,,,File,,,Explorer,,,to,,,locate,,,and,,,delete,,,the,,,files.,,,8.,So,you,made,my,day.,Reply,David,July,21,,2015,at,4:39,pm,Im,using,a,Mac,,and,can,drag,files,onto,the,Kindle,in,Finder,,and,see,theyre,on,there,,but,then,cant,find,them,when,I,use,my,Kindle.,Email,,it,,to,,your,,Kindle,,Not,,everyone,,realizes,,it,,,but,,every,,Kindle,,activated,,with,,an,,Amazon,,account,,is,,assigned,,a,,unique,,email,,address.,,Only,one,question:,after,I,download,it,how,do,I,get,the,book,from,my,computer,to,my,Kindle?,Turns,out,there,are,at,least,two,different,ways,to,get,that,book,onto,your,Kindle.,Click,,on,,the,,Your,,Devices,,tab,,to,,see,,the,,Kindle,,devices,,and,,applications,,that,,are,,associated,,with,,your,,account:,,,,As,,you,,can,,see,,,Ive,,clicked,,on,,one,,of,,my,,Kindles,,(we,,have,,several),,,and,,beneath,,it,,the,,page,,lists,,the,,email,,address,,associated,,with,,that,,Kindle.,,To,,,set,,,this,,,up,,,,log,,,into,,,Amazon.com,,,and,,,then,,,go,,,to,,,Your,,,Account:,,,Manage,,,Your,,,Kindle:,,,Personal,,,Document,,,Settings.You'll,,,need,,,to,,,set,,,up,,,the,,,authorized,,,email,,,account,,,and,,,address.,,,

introverts in the church epubpayphone sheet music free pdfil linguaggio segreto dei fiori epub readertime runtime sherrilyn kenyon epub formatespanol en marcha 2 libro del alumno pdf freestudy abroad 101 wendy williamson pdf freethe host stephenie meyer epub bud readdefinitions of artificial intelligence pdf freeinteractieve pdf maken indesign cs4 tutorial freelos mitos griegos robert graves epub

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Oct - 07:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MAD.Mercenary Airsoft District Index du Forum -> MAD.mercenary airsoft district -> Présentation de la team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NL`k.team 2 © theme by Stevy ,No LimiT For Kill,2010/2011 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com